We are looking for an Organizational Psychologist Intern to join our team to assist training and development and Human Resources team for the purpose of training and recruitment. Ultimately, an outstanding Organizational Psychology Intern should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
Training Period –
Introduction to Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Job Analysis & Evaluation Methods
Employee Selection: Recruiting & Interviewing
Performance Management: Evaluating Employee Performance
Employee Training & Development
Employee Motivation, Satisfaction & Commitment
The Psychology of Employee Engagement
Leadership & Conflict in the Workplace
The Psychology of Groups
Teamwork & Teams in the Workplace
Organizational Development & Change
Workplace Psychological Health
Research Methods in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Working on the Company’s Learning Management System (Captivate Prime) to structure E-Learning Modules.
- Design and implement organizational processes using blueprints.
- Post Job Postings on Linkedin.com
- Update Applicants data on Google Sheets
- Engage in Employer Branding Activities and improve Organization’s Presence
- Attend and Represent the Organization at Business Conferences and Summits.
Certificate of Completion/Experience Letter
Letter of Recommendation.
Appreciation Letter available on request.
Best performers will be also offered a full-time role within the company.