We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven Organizational Psychology Interns to assist our HR department. The candidate should also be able to draft employee communications. Ultimately, an outstanding Organizational Psychology Intern should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sourcing candidates from job boards and Application Tracking System (GoHire)
- Responsible for sending offer letters to the selected candidates
- Working on the Company’s Learning Management System (Captivate Prime) to structure E-Learning Content
- Working on Google Sheets and setting up macros as per the process.
- Lead Campus Recruitment Live Project
- Lead Linkedin Job Posting Live Project
- Onboard Candidates in Communication Platforms for smooth remote working.
- Address queries of candidates in Communication Platform Zendesk & Freshchat.
- Preparing Exit Documents