Master the essential skills to land a job as a machine learning scientist! You’ll augment your Python
programming skill set with the toolbox to perform supervised, unsupervised, and deep learning. You’ll
learn how to process data for features, train your models, assess performance, and tune parameters
for better performance. In the process, you’ll get an introduction to natural language processing,
image processing, and popular libraries such as Spark and Keras.
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Training Modules (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- More education, certifications, or other distinctions are a plus.
- Experience or specialization may be required.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and analytics software, mastery of certain programming languages may be required.
- Ability to recognize patterns and trends in large data sets and use numerical information to develop business strategies.
- Strong math, organization, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional coding abilities.
- Ability to summarize and explain complex information to other.