We are looking for an insightful, detail-oriented Data Analyst Trainees to work with our internal projects and management team as they collect and review data and use findings to optimize processes and develop stronger, more effective business strategies. The Analyst will use creativity and technical skills to locate data sources, mine, review, validate, protect, and store data, identify trends, patterns, and anomalies, and use findings to develop strategies to reduce costs, improve processes and practices, and increase efficiency, quality, security, and consistency. You will also create reports and presentations and summarize complex information.
To be a successful Analyst, you should be focused on translating complex numerical data into actionable strategies. You should be analytical, collaborative, communicative, and detail-oriented.
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Guided Projects (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- More education, certifications, or other distinctions are a plus.
- Experience or specialization may be required.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and analytics software, mastery of certain programming languages may be required.
- Ability to recognize patterns and trends in large data sets and use numerical information to develop business strategies.
- Strong math, organization, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional presentation, research, and verbal and written communication.
- Ability to summarize and explain complex information to other.