MedTourEasy makes it easy to find a treatment abroad. We provide you with all the information needed to find a medical provider, to get your questions answered, and to arrange your treatment. Here’s how it works:
1. Find trusted clinics and compare prices On MedTourEasy, you will find specialized providers for the treatment of your choice. We list only the top international clinics that comply with our strict quality standards. You can compare providers by price and find more information about clinics and treatments, as well as genuine patient reviews. We can help you to choose a provider to meet your needs.
2. Request a personalized quote After you’ve found a provider, you can request a personalized quote. Before we share your inquiry with hospitals and clinics, we may request information or medical documents to enable the doctor, surgeon, or dentist to make an assessment of your case. If you have not provided the needed documents in the initial inquiry, don’t worry. We’ll send you email reminders with an overview of the missing information. Once the required documents are ready, we’ll connect you directly with the clinic(s) of your choosing. Alternatively, you can also request assistance from our Care Team. We will then support you in finding a medical provider to suit your circumstances, communicate with clinics on your behalf, and help with treatment arrangements. This is a paid service – the fee is determined by the complexity of the procedure requested.
3. Get a personalized quote After receiving your inquiry, the clinic(s) will get in touch with a personalized quote, suggested appointment dates, and additional information on the procedure, clinic, and doctor. In some cases, medical staff may ask you some additional questions. Clinic response times can vary as doctors and medical staff may not have time to immediately reply to your inquiry. Take your time to review the quote(s), and do ask the clinic treatment-related questions. A personalized quote is an estimate of the costs that takes into account the anticipated scope of the treatment based on the information provided in your inquiry. In most cases, it’s a not fixed-price quotation because treatments are difficult to fully evaluate prior to a clinic or hospital visit. The price can also vary because of changes in health, uncovered additional illnesses, or treatment complications.
4. Book and plan your treatment If you’re happy with a proposed quote and wish to proceed with treatment, some clinics may ask for a deposit to secure the appointment. This is often requested to buy surgical supplies or to book the surgeon’s time in advance. This deposit is usually fully refundable in case your doctor decides not to proceed with the surgery during the pre-treatment consultation, and you can choose to pay it online through MedTourEasy (more secure) or through a bank transfer directly to the clinic. The size of the deposit and refund conditions vary from clinic to clinic, so be sure to clarify this in advance. Once the treatment dates are agreed, make final travel arrangements like applying for a visa (if necessary) and booking flights, accommodation, and transportation (some clinics can also help out with these). You can also book these services through MedTourEasy. You’ll be sent instructions on where and at what time you need to arrive for your treatment, consultation, or diagnostic test.
5. Travel, get treated, recover If requested, you can be picked up directly from the airport. Upon arrival at a clinic or hospital, you’ll need to register and fill-in a patient information form. You’ll receive all of the details in advance from the clinic. If you’ve purchased our Care Team Assistance service, you can reach a member of our team with any questions you have. Post-treatment, you may need to stay at the destination for some days to recover and for check-ups. The clinic will send this information alongside your personalized quote. Once you’ve recovered, we’ll ask you to review your experience to help other patients and to make sure your experience was a positive one. We list only high-quality clinics with a great reputation.